WWE Raw 4/27/20
Back to Content Links
- WWE Raw Live 4/27/20 Preview
– Show Timing & Infos.
# 8PM ET – WWE Raw 4/27/20 Live.
# 10 Parts HD Every 15 Min During Live.
# Fullshow | 3 Parts, 10Min After Live Over.
# WWE Raw preview, April 27, 2020: McIntyre & Rollins make it official for WWE Money in the Bank
* The challenge has been accepted. Now, WWE Champion Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins will make their WWE Money in the Bank title showdown official, as they take part in a contract signing tonight. Plus, the red brand’s entrants in the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match — Asuka, Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler — clash in a Triple Threat Match. Don’t miss a second of the action, tonight at 8/7 C
* Drew McIntyre & Seth Rollins Money In The Bank Contract Signing.
* Asuka, Jax and Baszler square off in Triple Threat action tonight
* More unannounced cards.
# Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins set for WWE Championship Match contract signing tonight on Raw
* Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins are set for a collision course at WWE Money In The Bank, but they’ll have to get through the contract signing tonight without tearing each other to shreds.
The WWE Champion has been on fire since winning the title at WrestleMania, but The Monday Night Messiah cunningly saw the opportunity to end McIntyre’s recent run as a perfect way to captivate the Raw masses with his gospel. After the Scottish Superstar’s recent win over United States Champion Andrade, Rollins entered the ring to blindside the WWE Champion with a Superkick and two vicious Stomps to put the title match in motion.
What fireworks will be in store this time when the two rivals meet on Raw to make their title match official?
Tune in to Monday Night Raw tonight at 8/7 C to see what goes down between McIntyre and Rollins!
# Asuka, Jax and Baszler square off in Triple Threat action tonight
* Before they meet in the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match one week from Sunday, Asuka, Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler will battle in a Triple Threat Match tonight on Raw.
All three women have been dominant in recent weeks, and they all bring their own devastating style to this huge showdown. They’ll surely be looking to punish their competition and leave them hurt before they risk it all at WWE Money in the Bank.
Who will leave with a statement-making victory heading into WWE Money in the Bank? Find out on Raw, tonight at 8/7 C
We try our best to give links of all hosts mentioned above, Some times links are switched in deleted hosts, If you need video in any particular host, Request in Request Zone.